Carolina Beach Jeep Go Topless DayMay 20, 2017
Carolina Beach Jeep Go Topless Day: May 20, 2017
Location: Meet at staging area with Sheriff’s escort to Freeman Park
Price: $20 Registration; $30 Park Day Pass
Carolina Beach Jeep Go Topless Day is a community oriented event that attracts like-minded four wheel drive enthusiasts from all over the east coast. Last year, Carolina Beach’s Freeman Park, hosted over 500+ vehicles for the national Go Topless Day. All money raised is donated directly back into the community through the CB Help Center & the Boys and Girls Club. A portion of the proceeds also go to continue the growth of the Uwharrie Off-Road Training Center. Below is the information for this years event, please continue to check back as we are working to finalize a new rally point for the Sheriff’s office police escort.
– Registration for the event is $20. This includes our swag bag, a windshield registration sticker, and access to the convoy.
– For those without Freeman Park season passes, day passes will be available to purchase for $30. This is not something that event requires, but rather a requirement from the Town to access the park.
– Shirts – You asked for it, and we listened – This year we will be offering Men’s and Women’s shirts starting at $20, and Kids sizes at $15. Kid’s shirts will be available by pre-order ONLY. We will have a limited amount of Men’s and Women’s shirts available the day of, so please pre-purchase to guarantee yourself one!
– Mission BBQ is back on board for another year with us, they will be offering BBQ plates for $12 and will come with a variety of sides. To ensure everyone gets a plate, please pre-purchase so Mission is prepared for the crowd
– As with every year, we will be having a sponsor raffle as well as a 50/50 raffle. You can’t win if you don’t play, and there will be some great prizes to win!
– This event is very focused on protecting our environment. Please remember any trash you bring on to the beach leaves with you. The Town has always applauded us for how well our attendees take care of the grounds, please don’t stop now!
We do have some very large things in the works for this years event. Unfortunately we are not at liberty to release our plans until we receive the final approval from the Town of Carolina Beach, but keep checking back because we have some great event activities in the works.
If you plan to stay on the island for the event, we urge you to go ahead and book your accommodations. We are expecting over 500 vehicles from all over the east coast, hotels/rentals fill up quickly!
– The Go Topless Day Team